- NEW! Hotel Discounts
- South Dakota Farmers Union is excited to announce a new partnership with HotelStorm to bring exclusive hotel discounts to our members. When you use HotelStorm, you'll find savings of 10-55% over other online travel agencies. HotelStorm offers thousands of hotels worldwide, 24/7 concierge, and the best hotel prices. HotelStorm is great for fall vacations, upcoming conferences or events, and any other hotel needs you may have! Just email Pam Evenson, membership specialist for the password.
- Hotel Discounts
- Farmers Union members receive 20% off the lowest regularly available public rate with Wyndham Hotel Group properties. The Wyndam Hotel Group contains many terrific brands, including: Ramada Worldwide, Days Inn, Wingate Inn, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Super 8, Baymont Inn, Microtel Inns and Suites, Hathorn Suites and Knights Inn locations. Visit WyndhamHotelGroup.com or call toll free 877-670-7088 to reserve by phone.
- Vehicle Discounts
- Farmers Union members are now eligible to receive great discounts on new and used vehicles at two South Dakota dealerships! You will receive $250 off the purchase of a new vehicle or $100 off a used vehicle ($8,000 and above) at Prostrollo Motors of Huron and Schoenhard Ford of Huron. Members must show their membership card to be eligible for the discount. Contact Pam Evenson with questions.
- Machinery Discounts
- Farmers Union members are now eligible to receive $500 off select machinery at Titan Machinery dealerships across South Dakota. Members must show their membership card to be eligible for the discount.
- Double D Western Wear Discount
- Membership in Farmers Union will get you 20% off your entire purchase at Double D Western Wear of Huron (all boots, men's jeans and tack excluded). Just show your membership card and receive this great discount!
- Your Voice in Government
- The Farmers Union is your "hired hand" in the halls of Pierre and Washington D.C. Your organization works full-time to insure that lawmakers and other governmental officials hear our concerns. Year in, year out, our #1 goal is to increase farm income. Learn more about our legislative work here.
- Education program
- Children of Farmers Union families can participate in summer camps through our education program — and each year over 2,000 of them do just that. Our camp and education program is available to kids in grades 1-12. Camps are held at the county, district, and state levels and are spirited, informative and fun. The Farmers Union also offers awards through our achievement programs as well as scholarships. It's one of the best reasons to be a South Dakota Farmers Union member! Learn more here.
- We bring you the latest farm news
- The Union Farmer brings you the latest in farm and ranch news once a month. The Union Farmer provides news on farm legislation, voting records, news from cooperatives and much more. News on any issue that affects farmers, ranchers or rural communities can be in the Union Farmer. Members can also request to be placed on the mailing list for the Rural Lobbyist, published weekly during SD Legislative sessions. Included with your Farmers Union membership dues is a free subscription to the Union Farmer. Read past issues of the Union Farmer here.
- Travelers Motor Club
- Travelers Motor Club is a full service auto club that provides worry-free protection when traveling.
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- National Farmers Union now offers dental and vision insurance to members only. There is 80% coverage for preventive dental services, which includes one evaluation and two cleanings in a calendar year, fluoride treatment for children under age 14 and a bitewing x-ray once every 12 months. You have the freedom to choose your dentist. The vision plan includes 100% coverage for one routine exam for each insured per calendar year, 20% discount off frames, lenses and contacts, and an average discount of 10-25% off laser surgery.
- Farmers Union Insurance
- Excellent insurance protection for your health and life, as well as your farm, machinery, crops, auto, and home is available through your local Farmers Union Insurance agent. In addition to providing you with insurance protection, your insurance dollars give the farm organization financial stability for carrying on the fight to preserve and enhance the family farm system of agriculture. Find out more at the Farmers Union Insurance website.
National Farmers Union
With your membership in South Dakota Farmers Union, you'll be eligible for a number of benefits through National Farmers Union.
To find a list of membership benefits click here.